Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/leobel12/public_html/wp-content/themes/real_estate/fetchURL.php on line 53
Many who want to live in Sunny Isles are not quite ready to buy. They may be evaluating the area to determine whether it is right for their family. They could be in the area for work and they may only need to be in the area for a few months. If this sounds like the situation you are in right now, then a rental at Jade Beach might be your best option.
Why Do People Love Jade Beach?
The location, which is just a short distance from Miami and from Fort Lauderdale, is one of the primary reasons. It makes it easy to commute to both of these areas very quickly. The building also happens to be close to the beaches, as well as shopping and dining. It’s an ideal place to live or even to rent for a vacation.
There are quite few great properties available for rent right now at Jade Beach. Get the opportunities of Jade Beach for rent and take the time to look through the properties available to see the various sizes available and locations, as well as other amenities unique to the properties. If you see something that interests you, make sure you contact us soon. Keep in mind that Jade Beach condos for rent tend to go quickly simply because the building is so popular.
Properties for Rent at Jade Beach
Unit 1006 – The unit is a one-bedroom and one-bathroom property that features 942 square feet. The property can be rented fully furnished if the renter wishes. It features new designer furniture.
- Unit 1102 – Unit 1102 has one bedroom and two bathrooms. It has 1,110 square feet of living space.
- Unit 802 – In this unit, you will have a single bedroom and two bathrooms. The unit features 1,110 square feet. The unit also features an open den. It includes storage space and has a great assigned parking space. The term for this unit is a one-year minimum.
- Unit 906 – Unit 906 has one bedroom and one and a half bathrooms. It offers 862 square feet of living space, and the unit has wonderful views of the ocean.
- Unit 1402 – The unit is a one-bedroom, two-bathroom property that has 1,110 square feet of living space.
- Unit 1708 – The unit features 2,200 square feet of space and three bedrooms. It has three and a half bathrooms as well, and comes fully furnished. It has wonderful finishes and marble flooring. They offer a minimum 3-month short-term lease.
- Unit 2704 – The unit features both city and ocean views with dual balconies, and it has an excellent layout offering 1,927 square feet of space. The unit has three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- Unit 2504 – Unit 2504 is a three-bedroom, three-bathroom unit with 1,927 square feet. The unit is furnished and is ready for rent right now.
- Unit 4005 – The unit has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, as well as full furnishings for the renters. It features 1,927 square feet of living space.
- Unit 805 – The unit offers 2,105 square feet of space along with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The unit also features great ocean and city views along with beautiful furnishings.
- Unit 3207 – At Unit 3207, renters will have three bedrooms and three bathrooms in 1,479 square feet of space. The unit comes fully furnished and is ready to live in right now. The unit is available for long-term as well as seasonal leasing.
- Unit 2502 – The three-bedroom, three-bathroom unit is true luxury with beautiful designer finishes and great ocean views. The unit has 1,700 square feet of space.
- Unit 3507 – The unit features two bedrooms and three bathrooms. It offers 1,479 square feet of living space along with some wonderful views.
- Unit 2208 – The unit has four bedrooms and four bathrooms, and a whopping 2,394 square feet of living space. It has a great view as well.
- Unit 3101 – Unit 3101 has 2,875 square feet of living space. The unit has four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms. It offers excellent views of the ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway, and downtown Miami.
- Unit 4105 – The unit has three bedrooms and three bathrooms and 1,927 square feet of living space. It’s a beautiful unit and like the other properties in the building, it offers some truly stunning views.
- Unit 2608 – The four-bedroom, four-bathroom unit is fully furnished and right on the beach. Renters will have phenomenal views of the ocean as well as the Intracoastal Waterway. The unit is spacious and a perfect option for families.
- Unit 3601 – Unit 3601 offers four bedrooms and four bathrooms. It is quite large with 2,394 square feet of space available. Again, the views are really quite impressive.
- Unit 4301 – The unit features great views and plenty of space for families. The unit offers four bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms. It has 2,871 square feet of space.
These are the current rentals available. Since there are different terms for rental contracts and leases, including varying contract lengths, we’ve left off the prices. They could change based on the season and the length of the lease. Contact us to learn about the rentals available right now.
Benefits of Renting at Jade Beach
Why would you want to rent a unit at Jade Beach? In addition to all of the benefits that come from the location, consider all of the wonderful amenities within the building itself. It offers some wonderful features.
The building features an on-site guard, a community spa, fitness center, valet parking, a swimming pool, and a completely safe gated community. The building also has a private beach, giving you access to prime spots right on the water. All of these elements help to add to the reason that people love to acquire the chance of Jade Beach apartment for rent.
Contact us today to learn more about the available rental properties, including the price of the monthly rent and other building features that might appeal to you.